2010年10月12日火曜日

New World


Some change will happen after the settlement of newly invited old Beetle in my garage on the day after tomorrow. Though old enough as to be 48 years, she must be so naughty jill enough to set me on the move in future.
Some negotiations were done with my intimate friend in NETZ TOYOTA about vehicle registration on Super Beetle.
Exhaust gas checking would be no problem by adjusting mechanical carburator 34 PICT/3 carefully. So any outstanding barriers are not to be seen from now.

The dealer called me up few minutes ago noticing the appointment with the importer, today she would be picked up and send to me before noon on comming Thursday. Also told me about her condition, fuel tank was gone, fully impacted with iron dust and rust, so replaced into good parts they had, the point part inside of distributer, 4 plugs were already replaced into new parts.
Now she can move and go except brake line and cylinders.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿