2010年10月11日月曜日

Miserable experience



To tell the truth I have broken two motors of automobile, PEUGEOT 205 XS 5speed and Opel B-Vectra sedan. The latter was caused by valve crash loosing cam sprocket rotation by drive cogged belt fluctuations.
The famous rumor that the clearance between crank shaft and crank case main supporting metal bearing is too wide, so high rotation over 6,000 rpm would invite defective crank shaft vibration in 3 dimensional directions leading to fatal destruction of the motor. This information is already heard from former racing driver, I forgot it and took XS model as Racing Rallye model by my own mistake. Additionally I heard some crying from the motor like screaming for a short time, I kept over 7,000 rpm ignoring her sadness at that moment until crank shaft came to down to be torn.
Yes, I killed her! This affair occured over 20 years ago, I some time remember the artificial accident never to forget. I did her raw dealings, it's miserable.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿