2022年3月13日日曜日

Natural barrance in Nature


I'm making things and something is wrong, but sometimes it's difficult to understand. It's which part is out of balance.

There are many three-dimensional works such as sculpture monuments as well as two-dimensionally flat works such as paintings and drawings.

Shown at the exhibition and often will be revealed only after being pointed out by others.

I was wondering if there was any good way to know which part of the work was out of balance, but the solution was surprisingly at my hand.

This is the method that I had been inviting to do my job, so i don't have any novelty.

How to fuse an artificial object into a natural space, I have been devoting myself to the very difficult task of applying function naturally in the natural space without any discomfort for 45 years.

It's easy, but I didn't do it that much because I didn't imagine such kind of working technology was required in my hobby world.

In other words, I just didn't apply the work method to my hobby area as a matter of fact.

There is no doubt that the evaluator is focusing on this point.

In the work to be exhibited in the next commentary, I will do everything so that I will not be pointed out that my work is out of balance.

My principle is that compensate and make up immediately what I lack, and never mistake again the same.----to tell the truth it's trouble so much?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿