2022年3月21日月曜日

Chishaku-In and Reikan-Ji




If you use the city bus in Kyoto, check the time and system number exactly before you get on the bus. If you get on a similar number, you will go in an unexpected direction. When I was standing at the bus stop with a face like a Kyoto person, so that, travelers asked me many times about the bus diagram. Actually, I am quite a stranger in Kyoto.

On the other hand, if you didn't mind the time loss, it would be good to get on the bus at lundom and enjoy the adventure. Kyoto is not a big city. You can get excited for 230 yen per ride.

Today, I should have turned left at Yasaka Shrine corner on Shijo-dori, the bus I took Turned right and went South on Higashiyama Dori.

Consequently, as I was obliged to change my destination, so I visited Chijakuin. The plums there were in full bloom at their best, Bingo!

After that, I visited the Reikan-Ji for today's purpose Camellia, but their best condition had already passed, the heyday of Camellia had been gone, it made me down. In addition, Fallen Camellia were scattered on the moss so artificially, it also disappointed me. If I had come about two weeks earlier, the result would have been different.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿