2022年3月9日水曜日

From the professional photographer's point of view


Yesterday, I was pointed out that this work is unbalanced and just shot. She pierced my heart and I was turned down. I didn't complain because I wanted her to be evaluated properly, but I felt that the eyes of a professional photographer were so harsh.

Before, I was said to be depressed because I couldn't just take a picture, unfortunately the same pointing out was made by a different person.

Endure rather than being said to be poor manure.

In each case, my pics could be completed as a work with only a slight trimming, but I'm still loosely packed. This must be caused by the standing point of view, between an amateur layman and a professional photographer who is payed.

Let's do my best without being discouraged!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿