2022年3月29日火曜日

Leica Macro-Elmarit R 60mm/f2.8



I was surprised much to see the different way of expression by Leitz Macro Elmarit R 60/2.8 old lens when I shoot plum flower early this morning. Not seeking the resolution and sharpness or contrast, but it reproduces the atmospheric condition like alive. I thought what I have wanted in my mind is this performance at all. Heavier weight because of brass material utilized on the helicoid construction, there is no reason not to bring this lens out with me. 

Probably it will take time for me to make use of superb performance and potentials of Macro Elmarit 60/2.8, it will be a great fun for the time being. Remembering the past about 50 years ago, this lens was the most favorite one in addition to Summicron R 90/2.0 at that time.

A recent high-performance lens designed based on the optimum solution obtained by a computer analysis is also good, but I am fully satisfied with the old lens made by Leitz.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿