2021年12月31日金曜日

Tomorrow is New Year!


As we approach the New Year, I am trying to promote research on new concepts for me. I am thinking of studying the relationship between oxidative stress and telomeres. Since the research in a field that has nothing to do with me, I just don't know what to do to collect information from scratch. It's difficult, but it seems to be worth trying! It's much better than spending time vaguely relying on information from low-dimensional television broadcasts that just can't be really trusted without doing anything.

As long as I'm in an internet connection environment, information gathering will expand infinitely, and I can instantly browse while I'm in a library around the world. The acquisition and accumulation of original reprints of the dissertation is also unthinkable half a century before I was all-I-can-eat, I'm in a heavenly environment. I have an experience to have a hard time to translate French articles, but now so instantly performed thanks to Google Translate application program.

What kind of field, how is the depth, what kind of application, these can be done freely by self-determination, as long as there is basic education in the Scientific field, it is a free choice in what direction to proceed with research. There is no need to belong to a specific research institution or a research instructor probably who is biased and rigid. Think deeply about and draw conclusions

It's pretty easy to write, but it's been 10 to 20 years for me to do one thing.

Because people do not know and do not understand, people go back and forth from fear. If you suppress the truth based on Scientific evidence, you can see flooded Lie, Pseudo prayer and incantation, so you will not be disturbed at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿