2021年12月27日月曜日

Emotional discrepancy

I am in an embarrassing situation to be regarded as an emotionally poor and lonely guy by the shop owner. To tell the truth, I asked the price of old lens because I didn't notice the price tag by a grance, then the seller replied after a moment, 2,000 yen. I bought it with pleasure and the deal was closed.On my way home I have realized the price tag at 3,000 yen, so immediately I noticed that I forced him to discount the original price unintentionally! There was some speculative discrepancy. As for my opinion, advantage of 1,000 yen and disadvantage to be regarded as a poor minded person, the latter is far large if compared at all.

I determined to visit the shop again today to pay residual 1,000 with apologize my impolite behavior. Because photo shooting and camera are not for saving money but for enjoying my hobby.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿