2021年12月29日水曜日

Shiwasu


I'm going to have relatively busy morning today because my son wants me to take him to Kobe Airport early in the morning and after that I will have a grave ceremony with my relatives in Osaka, it will be held before noon and we will have lunch after that. According to my experience, Kobe highway from Amagasaki often clogged especially while the ending of the year. My decision is to start 30 minutes earlier than the original planning by him. Earlier arriving does no harm, better than late. For the first time in a long time, an event that rubbed my mind occurred.

As I succeeded in the complicated adjustment on a Minolta MD Zoom 35~105 at infinity position to meet with both 35mm and 105 mm fairly, I feel better with satisfaction. In addition to MD Zoom 7~210 obtained the other day, I will bring it around to every shooting sceneries this winter season. Though I neglected last shooting opportunity to do night illumination from Yodoyabashi to Namba, I will prepare 5 works to be evaluated on the next meeting.

We call December as "Shiwasu" meaning even a leader moves in a hurry, I have realized the meaning.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿