2021年12月26日日曜日

Dojima fire scene


I happened to come across with the miserable fire scene broke out a week ago on my way for lunch time. Though some TV stuff were observed there, I didn't come nearer with them. The fact that even a professional doctor was attacked by unpredictable disaster and became one of a victim, I cannot help but being astonished, in addition, the criminal was one of his patient, how come?

Remembering the past, not a few of my patients had some emotional problem. As a matter for regret utmost, I had a notice from the Jurisdiction police, one of my patient committed suicide and went to Heaven yesterday! 

She came to us for the first time after closing of our clinic and we had about 15 minutes talk promising deeper investigation at the next appointment. I might have saved her life if I had much longer consultation at that moment for her, she must have been in the critically limited threatened condition, and her bedridden mother left alone behind. 

It was a case of the most extreme pain for me!

For treatment in the psychiatric field, the surgeon must receive some specific training, but I think it is still a very difficult area.

I pray for all the souls from the bottom of my heart.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿