2021年5月21日金曜日

Rains Cats & Dogs

Relatively heavy rainfall is lasting since last night. In addition to the State of Emergency in Hyogo Prefecture, unfavorable weather condition like this inhibits my lively steps for outside. My favorite lunch restaurants at Umeda Osaka are all closed by the depressing factors. Though have I some several ways to kill boring free time, the clogged way in front of me is just nothing but a dark cloud to be wiped away ASAP. A good opportunity between rain at the top of Katsuragi provided me some unusual pics of Sea of Cloud. In order to establish this kind of movable condition, several requirements should be fulfilled by chance. Histerrisis of temperature, humidity rate and wind strength and direction. These pics are unable until visiting the place and existing at the specific position in an adequate opportunity. Most of the good scenery are depending of Luck?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿