2021年5月8日土曜日

Grip figure modification completed

Flattened gripping surface to meet with middle finger far improved the grasping SONY Alpha 9 especially when relatively heavy lens is fixed, holding power is adequately distributed on frontal 3 fingers. Thanks to the sophisticated designing on Leica SL 2, I could have a motivation to arrange the unacceptable figure on the strange grip design, it caused me thumb finger base pain. Suppose that all the pistol grip never incline to backward, why the camera grip only for middle finger should incline backward? Yes, of course, important shutter action movement by mother finger is considered, in relation with it is considered, I know. It is a matter for regret that I should do this much more earlier before I'm suffered from finger pain. I'm looking forward to have an individual opinion by SONY professional photographers on my arrangement of modified grip.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿