2021年5月31日月曜日

Fine but dark cloud remains

A dawn this morning is purely clear high up in the sky, the end of May this year would be concluded with the finest weather, but dark cloud filled with SARS Covid 2 is still now remaining on our land consistently, the authority decided to prolong the State of Emergency till the 20th next month, how come? Though I have kept staying at home for long time obeying the will of the Authority, my endurance consciousness came to an end at last. With all my patience till today, I feel it impossible to continue like this, I determined to proceed to my hobby work, Scaling and adjusting the thrust angle on Audi A3, the same works on Air-cooled VW Super Beetle and steering gear box backlash adjustment. Tire air pressure checking also because of the change of atmospheric temp. As for Water pump replacement on A3, the warning lump had put on brilliantly after that, lack of LLC amount, some lost LLC was not compensated after the work because I was at a loss, pore new dens LLC or water only. Just I applied water only into the reservoir tank as a matter of fact. As I started Journaling in English everyday, writing sentences have been increased in number, but it is not so difficult tasks for me recently at all. I hope my consciousness in everyday life would be changed into better.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿