2021年5月15日土曜日

Photo shooting & vehicle out of order

Too much comfortably fine day from the morning invited me to get out for shooting in spite of our Emergency Statement, the spots I visited were David Austin Roses Garden, Negoro-Temple and Kokawa-Temple, all of them situate in Southern Osaka. 26 degree climate is the temperature of the beginning of Summer season at all, consequently water supply was desired continuously on the ways. It is very difficult to shoot the object that had been completed Artistically already, because there is no room to interrupt and cut into the finished Art. To show artistically the already completed Artistic Object might be impossible at all. Whenever I gaze at the shooting object deeply and find out any Naturally existing Art, I feel the lack of capability of my own to catch and express my emotional intentions. Conquering this kind of inferiority complex to the "Natural Art" is my task lasting endlessly in all through my life. Audi A3 DBA-8PCAX has a problem not to be ignored, a marking of water dropping is found just at the right front wheel portion. As I pored water in the window washer tank at full level, over-flowed residual water might have spilled or that of hose connection, in the worse case, water pump for main engine sealing leading to pump replacement, though I wanna deny it such a heavy duty work----she is over 10 years old----it might be a time? Keeping unnecessary machineries makes me busy and tired, so decluttering procedure for my surroundings is the first for me now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿