2020年4月30日木曜日

Stay at home & spend time in calm


For the sake of friendship my neighbor gave me a pic of Jasmine, healing loneliness is the purpose. It is also called as Matsurica, meaning Oriental Jasmine.
According to the announcement by the Authority, even a dentist is invited as a member of staff to treat COVID-19 patients for experiments, it's exactly the the same story as that while the WW-2. We must recognize and bear in mind firmly that the situation now is "War Time". The reason why we must not go out is not being shot by US Grumman Hellcat with 6×12.7 mm machine guns but not being infected by an invisible enemy this time.

Because I intended to keep alive the original function of Konica Hexanon 45mm/1.6, I'm at a loss how to reassemble iris construction again, deeper consideration one by one, it has been a relatively easy task, but this time my work stops as it is on the way, just waiting new one the same, I bid and got the same again to ascertain the construction before disassembling. Tomorrow, I'll get it, tha baggage is on the way according to information in the Web site.

A rear piece of three group in Minolta Rokkor-PF 45mm/1.8 was replaced into more clear one, it has been invaded by clogged Mold breeding leading to a spoiled image through some gauze. The influence by the most rear part element on the resulting image is not be ignored at all. Immediately after replacement of the rear part lens, the image has completely changed into clear and transparent one, fully acceptable to me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿