2020年4月6日月曜日

Minolta Rokkor-PG 45mm/1.8 lens test



As Minolta Rokkor-PG 45mm/1.8 has completed, I went for the lens test around noon today, destination was Inagawa Sports Center. Very few pedestrian were observed there as I imagined. Pics obtained today must the final Cherry Blossom this year. The results obtained today is fully acceptable to me with no complaints. Being satisfied by Good performances at all.
Everything is shrinking everywhere, how come?
Though my friend in medical field complains that no way but to hospital, he is happy because he has a purpose to spend time contributing to the society.
The plague that spreads all over the world now obliged Japanese Government to declare "Emergency" in few days.
The annoying story should come to an end ASAP, so I hope.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿