2018年5月18日金曜日

Piled difficulty in front of me

Publication in English language is considered in addition to Japanese. Probably it would take me more few month from now, 100,000 Japanese letters into English is not always an easy task for me, with not ordinary expression but some formal and academic way of that.
The terminology in our field is not so difficult because I had some communications with US experts in some Medical center in the state of Washington, UCLA and USC.
More harder works are waiting for me, I must do that if it is decided.
Taking photos work in the clinical procedures must be overcome at any rate soon.
Though I determined to retire from my field a year ago, my working as a researcher began again, in comparison, I'm far busier than before 30 years ago, how come?
Thank to the relation with my intimate friend, one of my the most admirable person, I could make some appointment to visit the Laboratory Room in Grand Front Umeda Osaka.
There must be tremendous information that has much to do with my researching now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿