2018年5月15日火曜日

Alfred Adler's way

A day passes like nothing these days, in spite of my freedom circumstance after retiring from my occupation, I feel like spending my past life in a researcher's period of time. Remembering my passed about 30 years ago, it floats up clearly and gradually accompanying with another memories at the same time.
But for this opportunity to write a book again about my researches and related matters, this kind of experience could not been acquired now at all.
In addition, some bad memories come up also, but I made up my mind to rearrange them into the better matters, bad into not so bad. The perception at that time is changed from bad to not so bad, then my situation now is changed into better and my emotional condition becomes stable.
This is one of a Psychological way by Alfred Adler. If the worse passed is changed in perception, the thinking way now is changed, then our future would be changed into better.
The individual passed does not always construct and form the life style now, if the life now is based on the worse experiences, the future is continued like now accompanying the worse passed.
Then, changing the perception in the passed would change the life style now, the life would be changed in any directions with no relations with the worse passed.
I determined to follow the way of Adler unconditionally.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿