2017年11月30日木曜日

TETRA Rookie 20 Refreshment

Refreshment of TETRA Rookie 20 is completed, motor replacement from OS 32 F to ENYA SS 35 and fixed nose gear to steerable one. No movement of CG occurred as a matter of fact. Though, 35 motor might be recommended that too much for the 20 class trainer, just overpowered leading to an unable woman, F3A pattern maneuver on windy condition requires unbalanced motor power.
Probably, precise motor controlling technique might be obliged to keep stable flight.

I wanna ask to myself that do I do my works more conveniently, more quickly!
Do I make myself in a comfortably warm spring bathing?
A trifle person like me has a tendency to lead a life with eating full, oversleeping and  wasting time, especially a dragonfly living in a Paradise, in Japan country with no aggressive fighting, no starving, no dangerous circumstances even in the middle of the night.
Situated in Far West US Strategy Front as Japan country is, we are keeping a peaceful daily lives here, is this phenomena brought just because of Japanese Peace Constitution? Or, because of US military air bases scattered all over Japanese land, 84 in number?
Should we Japanese nation recognize the fact and truth that the occupation by US has been long lasting since the end of WW2?
Remember that a cleared up blue sky also exists in a biggest Typhoon Core Center!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿