2017年11月5日日曜日

Muscle work on VW Super Beetle


Critical problem happened on my main computer this morning, how come? It does not start at all, AD-Aware and Spybot SD programs ran last night, that were the reason for the malfunction? Now I know how much did I rely upon Inter net system for my own daily life. I'm completely in holding up condition!
Re-installing operation system in new HD solved the problem this time, cluster clash might be the reason.

Radio Athletic Training this morning remembered me of the muscle work on my VW Super Beetle yesterday.
Judging from a see-through method on frontal wheels toe-in condition, too much value was observed, unforgettable past history was called up again, complete destruction of front lower arm hinge bushes, I had been obliged a greatest muscle work!
Strange steering reaction while turning, very slight mechanical resistance just when she stops without braking operation, unexplainable bad driving feeling, unstable steering centric position, some inconveniences were observed.
I was wrestled at all as a matter of fact yesterday, I made up my mind to disassemble the front axle construction to inspect the condition of hinge bushes, rubber fracture in them.
No strange problem was found out there after all, then what made discrepancy on tow-in value, 11 minutes angle value?
Probably imagine I that the continues stress from a specific direction might have caused the permanent elastic strain in rubber material contraction in the bushes, that kind of phenomena some times happens.
Remember that the driver's weight on the seat should not be forgotten while measuring and adjusting on wheel alignment and axle construction, shown above, 3 poly cases filled with 18L water were set in position.
Anyway, the procedure of dis-assembling and following re-assembling the vehicle's axle construction makes me feel tired so much, it is caused by aging?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿