2017年11月14日火曜日

Gnathological instrument

As a matter for regret, a miserable affair happened.
A precious and expensive articulater, Charles E. Stuart designed fully adjustable Gnathologic device in Dental field disappeared in the museum showing case.
I happened to find out it in the storage place in the condition of being lost of  incisal guide pin and separated upper plaster cast.
When I asked where it is to the chief of the stuff, he replied it's somewhere and  he would seek it later, however longer I might wait it all day long, the time to close the place, he prepared to come home, and I said to him, then bring it to me tomorrow.
Probably he reluctantly thought, he served the bent and distorted guide pin with apologizing the fault caused by one of the stuff. But, he never declared who did it by name.
Falling down accident was the reason to hide the articulater!
Layman or laywoman cause such kind of mistake sometimes, because the bows upper and lower are separated in Arcon type articulater, not jointed in the hinge portion.
He made up his mind to cover the punishment by a joint and multiple responsibility , it's nothing but a Japanese way of thinking as if he looks a person with warm and gentle mind.
He keep concealing the evidence forever or until it becomes obvious?
On the other hand, I have different way of regarding that I put and emphasis on the point, the importance is how we can countermeasure the accident, repair it or order a new part to the manufacturer.
Hiding or dressing up as if nothing happened are not the correct and fair way to go. Sorrowfulness in his mind let him do so?
I never scowl or punish on any mistake if it had not been done intentionally.
The importance is the countermeasure immediately after the accident!
We should think over about the problem all together, how to do that, it has nothing to do with the punishment applied on a specific person.
I must teach about that with some gentle distraction, a bit difficult, to a different generation boys and girls.
Remembering my past, my Boss in the institute of the Graduated University punished me utmost if it had not been done by myself but by himself, I endured on the sever circumstance, because this kind of hardships would be some energy and power to live myself at that time. And I determined that I would never be the person like him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿