2010年6月8日火曜日

Motor performance

Obtaining best performance on 4cycle motor is one of the very professional work for vehicles. The engineers in factory make some desparate efforts to carry out their duties. They are salaried by the work, then is it possible to exceed them in the field for amature layman ? The answer goes without saying, no !
My son wants to replace the original muffler into 3rd party's one, how come ? He ignores the efforts by engineers without deeper considerations ? Even 4cycled motor has much to do with exhaust pressure in intimate relations with firing timing, of course he does not know, just enjoying different exhaust sound.
Some day he may realize himself that how premitive advertisments move his emotions now.
And there is no way to modify making completed vehicle better in any parts except correcting the assembling errors.

My graduated son called me last night noticing me about next voiage to 4 years program doctor course, costing 600,000 yen per year. It means my hard work is being prolonged for 4 years more. I must noursh him as long as 4 years more as a playing, not a studying, young man, how come ?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿