2010年6月5日土曜日

Astringency on steering

Lack of astringency on steering reacations are observed on NCP10 Vitz being far from that of EP82 Starlet with some modification for that important physical property. Checking the luck mounting adapters this morning, proved the cause of strange action owes only on the clucked and easily deformable compliance bush equipped on frontal lower arm rear portion. This bush need some modifications, filling with liquid urethane rubber or complete replacement into bB model's lower arms assembly, if I continue this new commer.

Remembering 10 years ago before starting DIY vehicle manitenances, on the way of servicing I knew that the point should be put an emphasis on, the accuracy of vehicle construction, the factory just assembled with no adjusting. But, I didn't know why nor how this kind of dilemma must be processed in my mind. Trying to adjust the wheel alignments, I visited some professional's, but in vain no satisfactory was obatained.
The fact was the reason to made me go into this field. Now I feel in the end, it deos matter wheather how did I work on it efficiently.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿