2010年6月12日土曜日

Accuracy

Less than 10 days are left before Summer solstice, coming stuffy atomosphir this year.
It's very difficult to work outside under the circumstances.
Over 10 years of self-researching enabled me to come to an incredible level in the accuracy of scaling and adjusting on the wheel alignments and constructive geometry of the vehicle.
According to service manual the three dimensinal wheel inclinning values are shown as degrees and minutes units, but now my capable angle value is seconds !
I've found out that the incredible world is opend the day before yesterday while the adjusting on SXE10 Alteza.

Three pieces of Chimaki for ceremony that my intimate Chinese friend gave me remind me of sweetest days with a sweet heart in Shanghai 25 years ago, her name was Shaorinn, who was a graduate student of No2 Shanghai Medical School.
The taste and flavor of triangle rice ball remembered me many memories so clearly as if it was the affair happened yesterday.
As proverb says, "Every dog has his day.", I had my days at that time in foreign land, The People's Republic of China, this is the sweetest memory for myself never to forget all through my life.

Written in the evening:
Finding out the hysteresis in handle luck mount rubber adapter on NCP10 Vitz today, some countermeasure was applied. Insertion of 1mm thickness rubber seat between luck and adapter rubber far improved steering feel. Unexplainable strange reaction disappeared and fine clear reactions are obtained as another vehicles I'm keeping.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿