2020年11月1日日曜日

Better performance of Minolta MD Zoom Rokkor 35-135/3.5

I dropped in the shooting point at Itami Osaka International Airport on my way home yesterday arriving at the place just before Sunset. As my Alpha 9 body had only MD Zoom 35-135 by chance, I thought some lack of Telephoto focal length, actually, over 300 mm must be suitable for Airplane shooting from a distance. But, my anxiety was in vain, 135 mm length was enough for shooting the taking off phase as a matter of fact. Over 40 years old Minolta Zoom lens played well as if it was produced recently with some sophisticated technology and I have no complaint about it's Physical performance if it is applied in front of the full sized image sensor. The lens designing technology must have been established already over 40 years ago, though some one might dictates some lack of capability of old lenses if they were used on digital sensors. Ordinary photographers do not always eager for the ultimate performance at all, as for me, my desire would be fulfilled if the atmospheric resolution should be reproduced on the picture, because the only one lens was used at the critical scenery. The more twinkling F number, the less opportunity to take it out, because of the heavy weight and the more distance from the standard focal length, the less chance to meet with.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿