2020年11月15日日曜日

Konica AR Zoom Hexanon 28-135 obtained

As I have experienced comfortable convenience of variable focal length lens on Minolta Zoom Rokkor 35-135 with satisfactory, the direction of my tentacles has changed into opposite side. Consequently, I came across with Konica AR Zoom Hexanon 28-135 when 50-135 idea was in my mind. Though latter one was found in Yahoo Auction at relatively higher price, 9,600 yen with Minolta bland, I found out former one with Konica bland at 1,300 yen with FTA body. In spite of the least desire, the items arrived was not so bad but not a mint condition, considerable mould colony were scattered on the frontal surface of the initial zooming module, as a matter for good resulting news, all the shadow and cloudiness was eliminated with my desperate efforts as usual. Grease-up and hard viscosity oil application on required surfaces recovered some smooth and comfortable handling feeling finally, in addition 40 cm close-up distance at 35 mm is one of an indispensable good gospel. Shooting test on comparison with fixed focal lenght lenses proved that this newly obtained Zoom Hexanon 28-135 has enough potential and capability to use as my equipment, with 960 gr weight makes me feel a bit heavy as a little hesitation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿