2020年10月20日火曜日

Acquired close up capability on M Summilux 50/1.4 2nd

Our climate condition at Kansai Area in Japan has changed into cold from cool and comfortable recently relatively quickly and my geriatric body condition has some difficulty to meet with it so rapidly. Though I try to follow any invitation by my friends, I feel some fatigue in walking and driving car, not so good especially this year, some body training and refreshing are required instead of staying at home being influenced by CONID 19. Consequently, I make it a rule to carry my camera with me whenever I go out. As we know, the lens has much to do with the image quality and no argument is required on this point. I made up my mind to throw out all the camera equipment a few years ago and I did it without any regret. But my son gave me a lovely toy, "SONY Alpha 7" with full sized image sensor and I put my residual old lenses on it finding out special fun! My curiosity has been increased after that and it has accelerated especially replacing from Alpha7 to Alpha9 in addition to the operation, inter-plantation of 2nd generation M Summilux 50/1.4 onto Hexanon 52/1.8 helicoid that has enough capability for close up shooting in ordinary use. Though my desperate effort was required to accomplish this work only my own finger work not with any machining except a drilling machine and a grinder. It goes without writing that I could have much and studied more deeply on the way and they the true fun to be desired. However long period of time was necessary to carry it out, it took me 50 years, never give up and keep in mind all the time is my way. Thank to this special arrangement, 39cm minimum distance and 1/5.3 magnification were obtained, now a long lasting and crogging disadvantage of Leica M lenses, minimum closing distance 1 m has eliminated and a marbelous M Summilux 50/1.4 can prevail in my collection, 50 years dream came true, I appreciate to the engineers in SONY researching and developing division from the bottom of my heart! Ernst Leitz M Summilux 50/1.4 2nd generation lens is the finest one for all through my life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿