2020年11月19日木曜日

Autumn leaves scenery shooting

I went out for Autumn Scenery shooting to Ikeda Kyuhoji and Minou yesterday successfully. The former temple was at the best condition and the latter required more 1 to 2 weeks to be the best. The equipment brought with me was Minolta MD Zoom Rokkor 28-85 on Sony alpha 9. Their potentials are enough for me to shoot colorful Autumn Leaves. Though this zoom lens was the first time to bring out with me, I felt the least inconvenience for actual use, independent focusing and zooming rings required some trial experience but no problem at all. It's a good Gospel for me to catch old silver-salt period time lenses at the least prices like nothing in Yahoo Auction, though some skill and experience might be required to clean dust and mould colony on the lens surfaces. Cleaning and fixing old lenses procedures, actual shooting test are the better way for Geriatric like myself to kill free time. Though the lenses obtained at the cheapest prices have became more and more in number, now is the time to refrain from continuing this style.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿