2020年11月16日月曜日

The potential of AR Zoom Hexanon 28-135

AR Zoom Hexanon 28-135 was brought out with me today for the first time, as this mould covered one was cleaned and maintained yesterday. 960 gr weight including mounting adapter is just a little bit heavy for usual use together with SONY alpha 9 and I did not have good future outlook at all. But, my fortune telling was turned over completely after checking today's harvest on my PC LCD, too good to be denied as a conclusion. Though test shooting performed priorly in the room did not show any good result in resolution and sharpness, the broad picture angle, 28 mm to 135 mm is some good insurance like a soldier equipped with grenade rancher. Color, resolution and sharpness have no room to be complained for this AR Zoom Hexanon 28-135 Tokinar made OEM lens produced over 50 years ago. Consequently, I am obliged to carry this heavier zoom lens together with me for the time being, how come?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿