2018年2月28日水曜日

Shoddy report

Aircraft accident follows one after another in the actual airplanes, same thing happened in my model airplane so miserable today!
The disaster attacked on YOSHIOKA Pegasus Acro, the flying tail stabilizer broke while the rising up phase, actually I could recognize the phenomena with my naked eyes. Lack of physical strength caused the fracture that's all.
Before that, any Acro plane should not be applied full power like stunt models even in the taking off situation.
And as a matter for regret, it was lost completely, just disappeared into the bush, no shadow or shape.
In spite of bitter experience last year, a terrible flattering phenomena destroyed  when I took off an Acro plane, an indispensable lesson could not be made use at all.
Anyway, all of the result owes me, no apology or no excuse is available at all.
But, I will never be defeated, I will stand again with much more motivations.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿