2018年2月25日日曜日

Calm & Gentle life

I wanna live my residual life without any social discrepancies.
I do not argue to any different opinions and not deny any one, just avoid passing or return to find different way.
Never destroy a current situation, because some incredible energy is required to change the surrounding circumstance, what appears in front of me is just a small corner piece of the Huge Iceberg. So, all the change, if it is tiny, should be done by Natural Energy, it would be done as a natural phenomena.
Someone should have made efforts to construct some logic, so , nothing should not be discriminated and be excluded, the contribution should be rewarded in any cases, though it is difficult to discuss without denying others. Most of the cases, I play a part of a listener only, so I'm regarded as a bad person who has no opinion being an object of centralized attack, in spite of avoiding apparitions who are noisy, aggressive and scattering dirty problems. 
I make it a rule not to affect to another person, even a revolutionary innovation should not be noticed by the people around me, camouflaging and hiding it pass through. Pretense like nothing even if it is a big case.
In order to avoid to be influenced by the others, I always try not to sit in the center of an affair.
Anyway, I do not have any discord or antagonism in my life, just I feel I could live my own life without any high waves from now. The more quiet, the better.
However hard I might make desperate efforts, nothing changes, natural phenomena exceeds everything, also, our lives are shortest like a sparkling.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿