2018年2月23日金曜日

Lazy life

Almost one year has passed since I retired from my business and my son is getting well in the same working place without any complaint, so I thought.
I had an opportunity to have some claim from my son and his mother at the same time, actually they have several matters to be complained, I was so surprised to hear that at the beginning, but actually they have discords on me indeed.
As I'm using a small electric heater repaired by me several times and it consumes Electric energy too much, 10,000 per a month, in order to support to pay, he must work as much as 50,000 yen. He obliges me to change heating method into the Oil Heater. His conviction that the criminal of increase of the payment should be the old Electric heater I'm using.
My consideration in Web sites led me to some conclusion that my consumption is just only 10,8 yen per a hour, so, his distinction is not to the point, just out of the target.  The true criminal that is wasting is nothing but the Tropical fish breeding he started 2 month ago, as a matter of fact.
Odd smell caused by my shoes is terrible so much, he says. Though I do not deny such kind of phenomena, but it is not caused only myself but himself and another persons? Recently, I found out an another reason, disconnection of outlet piping of bath room and shower room, the operation of ventilator to get smell outside might call sewage smell?
Her inadvertent voice call targeting just when I'm concentration on a critical thing frustrated me very often for 30 years with no reflection or no improvement.
In stead she decided not to speak to me, that was her countermeasure for our inconvenience.
Anyway, strange attack and wrong measure are done on me these days, lost of power as a ruler after my retirement might be the reason.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿