2018年2月3日土曜日

Fuselage modification of Flash Pro 45


Apparent lack of sagittal fuselage area of YOSHIOKA Flash 45 Pro obliged me to change the lower portion figure if I desire to draw a recently regulated maneuver patterns without stress. Some reduction of dihedral angle would be required as a matter of fact, probably flattened upper surface of main wing would solve the problem of rolling effect while knife-edge maneuver. Originally insufficient and poor side view as it has, the change of fuselage area would compensate not only the performance but the appearance, it would resemble with Bingo F3A model that would be build up relatively soon.
My own recent tendency of new building YOSHIOKA brand kits has deep intention to make my skill up enough to fabricate Bingo by myself. Before that, Sunday alpha 50 building might cut in, it depends on my improvement of skills to do that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿