2017年10月4日水曜日

An omission work


I happened to find out a pair of main wing of Futaba Sky Leaf and the horizontal stabilizer of destroyed Yoshioka Pegasus in my junk room! So imagination came out to make use of these parts for my newly building up R/C modified De bolt's All American, it's nothing but an omission work!
As the main wing rib part by Kimura model for control line is already prepared, I determined to build up also but the construction would be specially designed so interchangeable as Sky Leaf's wing.
In order to cover with Sky Leaf wing area, the power source would be YS 45 FS and for the newly constructive smaller made wing that would be OS 40 LA or ENYA 35 SS.
The work would be performed while this winter season.

The information in the Web site for Casiopea Stunt Contest holding on this Sunday told that 25 class trainer model can be acceptable in spite of the title is 70 class stunt competition, so I made up my mind to participate in that carrying with my trainer model TETRA Rookie 20.
Thanks to OS 32 F power and YS fuel pressurizing system it rises up vertically into the unlimited sky without stress and the maneuver area is similar with 70 class stunt model.
The result of the competition fully depends on my own effort and the finishing condition!
Do I do that, Yeah I do and carry out!
Within 10th place among 30 applicants( probably all of them are hi-performance 70 class stunt models), hopefully 5th place?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿