2017年10月5日木曜日

Preperation

The test flight preparing for the coming contest was performed today utilizing TETRA Rookie 20 powered by OS 32 F combined with YS regulator system.
All the maneuver pattern for the Sports man task were capable smoothly.
Left side wind direction pattern that is relatively difficult for me was digested well compared with Right side wind one.
Now all are prepared for the contest, I observed an inn at Hioki near by Toyooka.
So, no apology would be accepted because of long distance driving tireness.
What is necessary for me is just an affirmation to concentrate myself into the flight skill keeping my conssiousness highest.

Janky OS 60 FSR that was obtained from Yahoo Auction at very lower price half a year ago and reconstructed by means of overholling. The performance was good enough with high response of carburetor controlling to be burdened on any 60 class model airplan like Kalmart 60. So, miserablly deserted OS 60 moter would survive again by my deperate operation.

Next construction, modified De Bolt All American is waited to be thrown into my first-line Fighter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿