2017年9月27日水曜日

Defeated but I'll survive!


Now I lost a favorite "Hornet", YS 45 FR powered and the setting for F3A maneuver pattern almost has been done for over 11 months, I realize that I've lost some index to go. In order to comfort myself try I remember the procedures I had done on my victim, because the legacy I got on the way of nourishing it remains clearly in my archive, know-hows and datum obtained as a matter of fact. Wondering am I in the piled design papers, I'm choosing next model to be built next.
Deeper consideration led me some conclusion under the condition of an indispensable capability to draw F3A P-19 maneuver patterns, PILOT Fighter N-400 or modified Harold De bolt's All American Senior would be my choice.
However completely I might be defeated by the accident the other day, I would survive again like a Phoenix.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿