2017年10月9日月曜日

Cassiopeia 70 class contest over

Cassiopeia 70 class contest has over under the good climate and ground condition at Maruyama athletic ground in Toyooka.
The holder Mr. Hiroshi Kato(the representative of Cassiopeia Company) made a desperate effort to keep this contest in normal condition, the heavy rain fall the other day made the flying place void.
But for his contribution to negotiate with the Maruyama Riverbed Manager( the authority) to scatter huge amount of sand powder on the ground, we could not enjoy the contest affair at all. We do not find out any words to appreciate his desperate effort, any other ordinary person but he could not do that.
Thank to his long lasting effort and contribution in this field, Cassiopeia contest affair was bustling so much. Famous flyers came far from Kinki area, even from Tokyo.
I could meet with old friend with shaking hands, Mr Chikahisa who had been one of a representative Kansai area player over 40 years ago.
My TETRA Rookie 20 won 30th place among 44 applicants, but here remember, all of the contest flyers brought the adequate models for F3A maneuver pattern with 70 class wing area, as for myself, smaller 20 class shoulder wing trainer model.
Judging from the inferior fighting condition, feel I that I did not so good but not so bad.
With all much more stable self affirmation, should I do better, 30 years absence in this field made me dull incompetent pilot at all.
As the concept for the next competition is well-rounded, I would like to make best effort.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿