2017年10月10日火曜日

Items to be regret

There were several items to be regret for the application to Cassiopeia Contest.

The aileron servo bed rear support had been lost probably because of unintentional external stress while handling.
The problem was solved by another friendly applicants from Kobe R/C counter-measuring with quick glue.
Also, the function of aileron was dead because of mull-coupling disconnection, this inconvenience was pointed out just before taking off. But for these helpful suggestions, my application of the contest was void at all.

Inadequate practice on Rookie 20 model led me unsatisfied result, the control while drawing patterns were not done well like a beginner. Also, the affirmation for the flight was not done well. Flight training was not enough because of several reasons leading to some lack of self confidence.

As circumstantial unlucky conditions, the Sun was positioned just at the left side pattern area and it was difficult to show my drawing at the convenient position for the judges.

Flock of dragonfly was at very near portion on my face, they prevented me from drawing patterns freely in relief.

Consequently, I could not play enough to obtain good result in spite of best OS 32F motor operative condition, but no apology was not accepted , yes, the result is the first at all.

The countermeasure for this result should be prepared, some precise checking list must be created by myself and be nourished the strong affirmation table for myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿