2017年7月10日月曜日

OPS 60; Good performance

Basically I have never believe in Perry carburetor made of Engineering Plastic material because of it's wear resistance and thermal deformation, so I thought it's physical property should be poor compared with some light alloy.
It's the first time for me to use Plastic Perry carburetor including the fuel pressure type ones and I've changed my own opinion about Perry, it's performance on OPS 60 old Schnurle scavenging motor worked well especially on the proportional fuel narrowing mechanism, simple but enough.

Manufactured while a dawn period of time as this OPS 60 motor has, 3,2 kgr Sukhoi was well pulled up while vertical maneuver, providing me some satisfactory, a normal Schnurle motor with hi-torque performance was nothing but a exhaustion feeling of chest.
Center of Gravity correction was a success.

Made up my mind to be an applicant of the contest holding 29th this month at Hyogo Pref, because I could have enough confidence to do that, the limited date is today, so I must give my entrance data to the organizer. PILOT Ace B flyers well and probably she would get high score in the contest.

12-7,5 Grass Nylon propeller has best matched on YS 45 FR and Hornet with a surplus power a bit, but this margin would contribute well when strong wind condition. Increasing the aileron angle by replacing servo horns also was a good success.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿