2017年7月4日火曜日

An aged geriatric

An aged man who does nothing is not recommended by me, just spending time with nothing might be some time necessary for the fighters of first-line deployment, but for a geriatric it would accelerate aging with progression on dementia, so retired veteran should think over something, try and do repeatedly and obtain something would be worth doing, don't you think?
I have been advocating in my own old Hobby, Radio Control Model Airplane flight after retiring from my job. 3 months have passed since I started training myself in F3A field and my condition as a contest flyer almost recovered as if I had been so 30 years ago, of course I know the generations have changed and old theory I believe in does not always pass and is not acceptable now, must I prove how much my recognition is distorted from the Central way of common sense.
Remember that the Flight at the competition decides all, "One shots come out!".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿