2017年5月30日火曜日

Replacing El servos

Trembling elevator servo arm at neutral position in Pegasus obliged me to replace them into new one. Third party servos might have some tendency to be damaged in the potentiometer relatively often compared with Futaba.
Because of cheaper price, still now they have enough reason to be purchased.
We will have periodical rainy season very soon, so now is the time for training myself, I should go out for the flight at any rate so far as I can have enough vigor and physical strength to continue this hobby.
About YS regulator favorable angular position, I'm now piling the datum to come the critical destination, very soon. Problem is the good and smooth transition from low to high after spinning maneuver, seeking I am the the angular position to have a enough confidence to do that.
Tuned pipe equipped YS 45 FR motor has good capability to perform 12-6 medium blade prop at 12,000 rpm

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿