2017年5月24日水曜日

Fighter test flight



Following yesterday went I to the flying place in order to test the memorial airplane "PILOT Fighter" original model with new ENYA 15TV motor.
Arriving at the place, NHK Radio Athletic was the time at 6:30, so I did it there.
ENYA motors require some period of time for break-in procedure, only three times flight did not satisfy the duty, but gradual change for rotational stability was observed, all in Hi, Medium and Slow conditions.
Thank to FUTABA 10J reliable radio, smaller servos and a carbon main gear, the test flight today was so successful as to satisfy my long lasted desire that occurred over 50 years ago, once constructed but destroyed before the first flight.
When I was adjusting the Regulator valve screw on YS 45FR motor, I found out a critical point that over closure mixture control point exists and this angular position of the regulator is the most reliable point to be regarded as a terminal adjusting point. The regulator adjustment is the key to ultimate performance in YS Regulator System including 4 cycle motors.
Though several ways to know the point is reported, revel with the screw head to the holding case, under tank pressurized condition the point that stops overflowing when screwed in from loosened condition, I feel the way to set the terminal position to be adjusted some angle value opening would be far more precise adjustment way, so I feel. I would like to report about this in very near future, probably very interesting for the enthusiast in the field, don't you think?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿