2017年5月9日火曜日

Critical defect

I make it a rule to invite pure mineral motor oil to My lovely VW 1302 Super Beetle, TOYOTA genuine Castle Oil 5W30, air-cooled 1600 cc AD motor runs in good mood with comfortable combustion exhaust note. Consequently, went I to Netz TOYOTA dealer this morning to exchange motor oil since 2 years ago.
My intimate friend there immediately saw through the condition of the motor that I adjusted yesterday, exchanging Semi-Transistor Igniters and firing timing adjustment.
Lifting up in zero G condition on the professional large size lifting machine, I was surprised to find out the critical fracture of the rubber bushes on both side, front lower arm hinge main bushes right and left were destroyed, mounted in invisible portion as they were, miserable peeling off of inner race was apparent at all. I have been suffering from some mechanical steel hitting noise when bouncing, have I found out the criminal of strange noise creator.
Displacement of the fundamental position to establish the wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry easily cause poor handling of the vehicle.
To tell the truth, I felt some anxiety about the toughness of the lower arm bushes when I replaced into supplied new bush parts,  too small and too unreliable?
The bad premonition at that time was to the point remembering the past 5 years ago before her running 30,000 km.
I would like to seek more reliable parts on the lower arm bush, such as pillow ball joint or another elastic material?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿