2014年5月2日金曜日

Sensitivity on my thumb figer tips

My storage of F3A hobby 30 years ago has been revived on the tips of my thumbs gradually these days and some desire comes up in my mind to get into a regular F3A aircraft for the competitions. Consequently, I'm going to desert trainer models like Rookie20, Rookie10, but the fixation of YS fuel pressure system is not well done, this research should be continued and be finished as the things with the real result. The goal is visible.
Right side rolling axis on Yoshioka Pegasus 40 Acro was corrected yesterday, aileron differential function in FUTABA 10J 2,4GHz S-FHSS system make it very easy and no mechanical linkage adjustment is not required like 30 years ago.
Found out I some specific motor character in OS 40LA like Fox 35 Stunt model for control line field, with four stroke driving on horizon flight and 2 stroke combustion begins when upright, this is convenient tendency to make maneuvers.
I will go on my hobby on the steps rather than push forward at once, probably Sukhoi 31 would be the first as a stunt training model, Majestic 40, Astral X60, Sonic Acro 160 would follow in future. All of the power sources would be 2 stroke YS motors.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿