2014年5月24日土曜日

Happenings




My garage is provisionally occupied by a motor cycle belongs to my son, so cannot I move freely in the place. Because, the driver does not pay attentions not to 2 wheel cycles but only to 4 wheel cars as the oncoming vehicle, specific accident happens on the cross-section. It's very dangerous for him as to loose his life.  We hope him to stop riding on any 2 wheels vehicle ASAP.
VW Golf-7 GTI had been ordered by my son and OPEL B-Vectra, SUBARU Legacy LSi US model and SUBARU BRZ would be deserted very soon. Altezza would be used by myself.

A wild bird hit it's head on to the glass shield of my working place this morning and it lost itself for a while, distilling of water drop into it's throat made it possible to fly away again, the name of this bird was Bulbul.

The cause of unstable motor condition of Rookie 20 became clear after disassembling it's fuel tank thoroughly, yes the crack on the connective aluminum pipe was observed. Drifting high speed rotation of OS 32F motor had been brought by this fracture of a very important part of fuel supplying line. Let's see what will happen if this part was repaired. Motor condition plays 50% of the total performance of the model airplane as an OS engineer said before, as for my opinion, 90%?.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿