2014年5月15日木曜日

A tiny candle fire?

My son is going to desert SUBARU BRZ because of bad ride, he is suffering from hip and back ache after driving BRZ. I have realized that the result must be brought by too hard suspension both with shock absorbers and suspension coil spring. The air conditioning system is alive in BRZ, so I might try to continue by myself? My cars has no air conditioning system, air-cooled VW 1302 Super Beetle, BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model nor XH200 OPEL B-Vectra, all of the A/C systems are out of order and not repaired. It would not be too late to throw away BRZ after this Summer season utilizing it as my airplane carrier only for this hottest daytime use. Though I tried to start it this morning, it was impossible to do that because of the battery ruin. There are several wiring bone by my son, so any current leak must be happened just as same as B-Vectra. He must study that the electric circuitry is the most important for an automobile to be used with relief anytime wanted.
Replacements of axle construction shock absorbers and suspension coil springs into more comfortable ones must be indispensable if I keep it as my own car, SUBARU BRZ, 2m width main wing of Radio Control Model Airplane is the requirement?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿