2014年4月6日日曜日

Reached the initial goal!

5 hours highway driving on Western Meihan line this morning has proved that my treatment on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model was to the point at all, all the strange habit disappeared that could not be eliminated until Setback and Swung Rear End including Thrust angle and total toe value correction had been done on last Thursday. Highway test driving reveals clearly any strange reactions on the steering wheel, probably this setting condition would not be changed till the life of this first generation Legacy ends in future? Once I have obtained the way to know and to record Setback and Swung Rear End error, I should apply this concept on all the vehicle I'm keeping, fine and precise adjustment would be performed one by one on SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza at first, and VW Beetle 1302, XH200 OPEL B-Vectra promptly. I feel that I could reach the initial goal set about ten years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿