2014年4月19日土曜日

In trouble now

Both OS small motors, 32F and 25LA with YS fuel pressurized injection system does not work well, from middle speed to hi they do not rise up with hunching phenomena in spite of precise adjustment of the famous diaphragm valve pressure spring screw. On the test bench running it's OK, but actually not in the flight phase. The cause of this malfunction must be brought by some interactions between fuel pressure control valve function and tightening mechanism according to throttle valve drum closure in the carburetor construction. So, further experiment on this interactive reactions in delicate condition should be performed. I have determined to solve this problem at any cost.
Consequently, I'm now making time on this failure point that is far from intended maneuver flight. Only Yoshioka's Pegasus 40 is available for me that was given by my intimate friend ten years ago. I'm going to define my future directional destination in this field.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿