2014年4月6日日曜日

Kyosho Sukhoi Su31


FUTABA 18MZ came to me at last, though it was not in time of rushing demand before tax increase 3%. Once it has arrived at my hand, I must get accustomed to the handling of this instrument, too much functions with feature-rich makes me hesitate to enter this field after 30 years absence. I've finished all the admission procedure today to take part in the member of the circle in Mie Prefecture. I'll be a busy person from now like myself 30 years ago to being absorbed with this survived old hobby.
While countered wave of the day that 4 cycle motors are prevailing, the YS45 2 cycle power train was selected from my junk box and KAVAN engine mounting insulators would be inserted between the engineering plastic mount of accessories and wooden fire wall. Shutting off the rough knocking vibration from the crank mechanical construction to the airplane itself and other device like a radio, servos and linkage construction is worth doing at any rate, otherwise, the body of airplane and wing area play a part of noise scattering speaker plates from up in the sky. We should pay attention to the propagation of vibration if a combustion motor is imbedded.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿