2014年4月18日金曜日

A peaceful warm day


I spend a peaceful warm day at the flying place in Mie Prefecture with the members of some motor production company, started 6 o'clock early in the morning and came back home at 3 after noon including driving period of time for about 5 hours. They make continuous effort for developing new items in the field. Still now I am at a loss which to choose on the power source, OS belt downed electric motor or YS 185 four cycle glow motor? Radio set 18MZ has already arrived at my hand and the airplane has been almost at my hand, in some web site, the tendency to coming back to gas power is observed in some place?
The end of this week, the event of Gasoline Motor Festival is going to hold at Awaji Island KMA flying place, shall I participate in the event on this Sunday?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿